Go From Exhausted To Exhilarated
I hear you say, ” I’m so tired, I just can’t do this anymore”
I understand when you run out of patience with your family by the end of the day and regret raising your voice yet again.
I understand the shame you feel when you realize you’ve grabbed that cookie again, instead of eating a healthy meal.
I know you feel guilty when you just want to have a little alone-time and rest.
I know how much you desire to feel strong and energetic again.
I understand when you find yourself complaining, harboring negative thoughts and feeling increasingly resentful, making yourself feel even worse.
I know what it’s like to take care of extended family, run a business, a household, relationships and feel emotionally and physically exhausted.
I am here to help you overcome that nagging fatigue and emotional overwhelm that keeps you from being productive both at work and home and feeling healthy & attractive.
Because if you lack the energy and physical wellness to take care of yourself and take care of your family, you’ll feel ineffective and unsuccessful in the life you’ve been called to lead.
♥ You don’t have to feel emotional overwhelmed trying “to do all the things”
♥ Your body doesn’t have to feel like it isn’t cooperating anymore.
♥ The number on the scale doesn’t have to keep creeping up or your clothes feeling tighter.
♥ You don’t have to keep searching for the perfect diet, supplement or quick fix solution to relieve your fatigue.
♥ You don’t have to struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep, waking up still tired.
♥ It’s your time to kick anxiety, lack of motivation and low-energy to the curb.
I know, because I was once on that journey in life AND I know YOUR time is NOW, because whole-body functional-nutrition and holistic wellness solutions changed my life and I can help you with the solutions you need to change your life NOW!
Unlike new-age approaches, I offer whole-body-functional nutrition and holistic wellness solutions from a Christ -centered perspective.
My clients affectionately call me “The Holistic Health Expert” because I help them get to the bottom of why they feel so tired, and why they experience many other physical and emotional symptoms and complaints.
I combine holistic and natural approaches to wellness with functional-nutrition and functional lab-testing (different from your medical doctor) and I guide my clients through a Christ-centered Holistic-Functional Nutrition program.
Learn more about me HERE
How I Can Help You
Exhausted to Exhilarated
The Grace Wellness-System
- Want more motivation, better sleep and the energy to move mountains?
- The GRACE wellness system is a 12-week metabolic/Biology-based systems approach for women that are tired of being tired and want off the symptom roller-coaster.
- The time to NOW for you to uncover the “hidden” contributors that have kept you tired and emotionally over-whelmed.
- This program is a 1:1- hybrid wellness program that incorporates the 5- pillars of health in a supportive environment, designed to fit your needs and help you learn how to show yourself GRACE.
- Discover how the GRACE wellness system can transform your energy and change your life!
Find out answers to the most common questions about Holistic-health and
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition
What is Functional Diagnostic Nutrition?
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) is a science and evidence-based methodology used to help our clients recover and maintain the best health possible.
- Using the foundational principles of functional health, where as all body systems are connected and communicate on several levels, we investigate underlying causes of unwanted conditions including lifestyle, the environment and individual weak links in metabolism and help our client’s apply holistic methods to address these issues, and reastablish balance.
- We do NOT diagnose or treat any disease, nor do we practice medicine.
- We utilize cutting-edge Functional screening tools and a thorough intake process to gather useful information.
- Our ultimate goal is to educate people to get well and stay well naturally.
How do you define Holistic Health?
- We define holistic health as a system of wellness-care, utilizing basic methods of self-care and whole foods designed to meet each individuals metabolic needs.
- Holistic-health methodologies also take into account the whole-individual, their own responsibility for their personal well-being, as well as the outside influences on whole-body health by the environment, physical conditions, social-stress psychological and metabolic imbalances, and spiritual experiences that affect whole-body health, including hormones, immune system, digestion and detoxifications systems, the natural energetics of the body and mental and emotional responses to stress.
What are Functional lab tests and how do you utilize them?
- Functional-lab tests are screening tools that provide clues and insight into the body’s systems and how the systems are communicating with one-another. The information they provide, along with an extremely thorough intake process, help to map out an opt-in model of self-care.
- These lab kits are direct to the consumer and generally completed in the comfort of your home and are not covered under insurance plans.
- The types of Functional lab- kits that are the most common, but not limited are: Stress and Hormone panels Food intolerance panels Mineral and heavy metals Intestinal permeability data Metabolic assessment panels GI pathogen screens for data around microbiota balance
- The screening tools aren’t designed to diagnose or treat any condition, but rather are used exclusively to collect information used in our investigation at the core of people’s complaints.
Who is Holistic/Functional Health programs for?
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition and Holistic-health building principles are for women that are ready to experience lasting changes to their health and wellness.
- If you experience emotional and physical fatigue and are just plain tired of feeling this way and you want to restore your energy and motivation than these programs are for you.
- If you’ve done all the routine check-ups and labs in your health-care provider’s office and told “nothings wrong” and yet you still feel tired, then this approach is for you.
- If you are a woman that recognizes changes in your hormones, mood and emotional balance and desire to find the answer, then these programs are for you.
- If your clothes are no longer comfortable and you are struggling to let go of unwanted weight and recognize that stress and hormones are likely contributors to your complaints then these programs are for you.
- If you are finally ready to get off the symptom rollercoaster, peel of the band-aid approach of just treating symptoms and find the root contributors to your feelings of fatigue and overwhelm then schedule a pre-enrollment call to discuss the program options available for you.
"I was ready to schedule Knee surgery. I couldn’t even walk down the stairs without holding on to the railing before I started this easy protocol. Now I can go up and down the stairs, no problem, no hand rail needed. Thank you for giving me my legs and my life back."
"My attitude was all over the place. My family didn’t know what they were going to get. Once I started this 90 day protocol and identified my body’s dysfunctions through Tess’ coaching and the lab test I ordered, I realized how out of balance my hormones were. My family is so relieved and so am I. I also was able to connect the dots to my unruly digestive system and I happy to report I am back on tract and feeling good again."
"I saw Tess’ information and was intrigued right away. I knew something was going on inside but I didn’t know what and I didn’t know how to heal it. So I worked with her and learned so much…so grateful I did it. I learned so much more about how our insides work and what to do to properly support it."
As I finished up my morning chores a few weeks ago and took a few minutes to look around and take in the beauty of the morning, my eyes came to rest on the shrouds of frost -covers I had placed over my garden. I likened the fatigue and lack of motivation many women...
Our Health begins in our Gut. Gut health is an important factor in maintaining overall health. Furthermore, the functional medicine approach to total- health and balance in our body focuses on gut health as an important pillar in the foundation to health...
Should You Drink Coffee or Not?The question we often ask ourselves, is "should I drink Coffee or not? The advice we read or the newest study leaves us feeling more confused then enlightened. Coffee is one of those things, you either love it or hate...
Join my Holistic Living Community
Sign up to receive my weekly Holistic wellness journal with monthly themes, recipes, valuable health information & resources, created just for you, so that you can...
"Live Your Holistic Life Divinely Designed"
I promise not to flood your inbox or sell your information
If you are ready to dig deeper and commit to finding the contributors that are at the root of your exhaustion and health complaints:
Schedule a Pre-enrollment call now!
I work with women that are ready to take the next steps to get to the root contributors of their health complaints and restore their energy. On this call we'll explore the options that will work best for you and if I can help you, I will invite you to work with me.